- $225 for a 90-minute initial couples session
- $150 for a 55-minute couples session
- $150 per 55 minute session
- $75 per 30 minute session
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment or you will be billed for the appointment
Out of Network Insurance Benefits
Depending on your insurance plan you may be able to use “out of network” benefits to be reimbursed for part of your mental health treatment. I am able to provide you with a receipt (or “superbill”) to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Call the customer service number on the back of your card to find out if you have out of network mental health outpatient benefits and what exactly they reimburse.
Unite for HER
I am a proud provider for Unite for Her, a local nonprofit providing benefits for women diagnosed with breast cancer. Contact your oncologist or nurse navigator to find out how to become a Unite for HER participant.
Why would you want to pay out of pocket for mental health services? There are many reasons why not using your insurance benefits and choosing to self-pay is a good idea. Here is an article with 5 great reasons: Paying for Therapy Out of Your Pocket
Want more information? Contact me.